|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||T/T40% advance payment,and 60% against approval test report before shipment.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 set per year|
The difference between the scrap metal baler out of the package
Blocking method of metal baler
Scrap baler, scrap steel baler, scrap metal baler
1. Turn-over metal baler, as the name implies, is to turn the compressed-molded bale out of the pressing chamber. It is currently the most popular in the market, and it is also the first choice for small-scale scrap metal baler. The height of the model is generally below 1 meter. Carry out manual feeding. There are two types of overturning: one is the side-turning package, and the other is the front-turning package. The length of the roll-over package is suitable for the left and right sides of the package and should not be too long. Otherwise, if the package is too long, the package will easily slip off during the process of roll-over package. Regardless of the left and right length of the package, the package can be easily turned out of the material box.
2. The side-out metal baler, and the finished material block is pushed out from the side, which is suitable for large-scale metal hydraulic baler.
3. Front-out Baler baler, the finished material block is pushed out from the front door, but the density of the bale is not high, this model belongs to the secondary compression baler.
Characteristics of scrap metal baler
1. The way of package delivery: turn the package forward to make a block.
2. Wear-resistant plates are provided in the material box, which is more durable.
3. The upper gland is equipped with a lock, and the block forming effect is better.
4. With power distribution box, using energy-saving pure copper wire motor, which greatly saves electricity costs for users.
5. The operating valve adopts an advanced large-flow integrated block valve body, which has a good pressure-holding effect.
6. Hydraulic drive, select manual or PLC automatic control system
7. No foot screws are required for installation, and diesel engines can be used as power in places without power.
The machines produced by Nick Machinery have the characteristics of many varieties, complete specifications and strong compatibility. And can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements. www.nkbaler.net