Phone Number : 86-2986031588
WhatsApp : +8615021631102
May 22, 2023
In today's trend of the modern society, the industry of waste paper baler has been developed and innovated several times, and the comprehensive introduction of foreign leading products has realized the high-efficiency new variety of baler combined with full automation and intelligence. So what conditions determine the labor production efficiency of waste paper balers, and how to improve efficiency, let us analyze it from five aspects?
1. The production efficiency of the waste paper baler is the key factor that most directly affects this problem: the model specifications of the baler, the different output of different models, and the different specifications directly determine the labor production efficiency of the baler. The production efficiency of a conventional waste paper baler is higher than that of a baler with a door at the outlet.
2. The high-efficiency production of the waste paper baler is inseparable from the performance of the oil cylinder of the baler. The performance of the oil cylinder determines the stability of the baler. To ensure the high-efficiency production performance of the baler, it is necessary to choose a baler manufacturer with exquisite cylinder production technology.
3. The quality of the hydraulic oil selected by the waste paper baler, the quality of the hydraulic oil directly determines whether the oil cylinder can exert the maximum production efficiency, and also affects the failure rate and service life of the oil cylinder. To ensure the high-efficiency labor production of the baler, high-quality genuine No. 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil must be selected.
4. The operation convenience, control performance and low failure rate of the waste paper baler control system also determine the baling operation efficiency of the baler. The motor of the waste paper baler consists of two parts: the stator and the rotor. The stator of the motor is also called the armature, and the iron core of the rotor is the narrow part of the motor of the waste paper baler.
5. The reinforced blocking rod of the reinforced locking part of the waste paper baler is hinged in front of the movable door and is parallel to the locking rod and located outside it. A fixed shaft is fixed on the side of the frame, and the front end of the fixed shaft is equipped with a rotating shaft. handle. Save maintenance costs and effectively improve work efficiency.
Welcome to visit our websit for more details:www.nkbaler.com