Phone Number : 86-2986031588
WhatsApp : +8615021631102
September 25, 2023
Due to the sudden change of direction and the sudden closing of various valves of the liquid in the hydraulic system of the plastic baler, the instantaneous pressure increases significantly. This phenomenon is called hydraulic shock.
The danger of hydraulic shock in the hydraulic system of a plastic baler is damage as well as the sealing device and other related parts.
So what are the reasons for the hydraulic shock caused by the plastic baler? How to prevent this problem? Next, the manufacturer of the plastic baler, Nick Machinery, will explain it.
1. The main reason for the hydraulic shock caused by the plastic baler:
1. Instantaneous flow velocity changes in the pipeline;
2. The sensitivity of the waterproof part is not high, and the operation is delayed;
3. When the pressure of the over-adjustment and pressure-limiting variable pump is increased, the overflow valve cannot be opened in time, and the flow cannot be reduced in time.
2. Preventive measures for hydraulic shock of hydraulic system of plastic baler:
1. Slow down the reversing speed of the liquid flow: For the electro-hydraulic reversing valve, check the flow of the control pilot valve to slow down the reversing speed of the spool valve;
2. An accumulator is installed in front of the valve to shorten the shock wave distance and reduce the hydraulic shock caused by the sudden closing of the control valve or reverse braking;
3. Increase the pipe diameter, shorten the pipe length as much as possible, or use rubber hoses to reduce hydraulic shock;
4. Set a safety valve to reduce the work load.
The reasons for the hydraulic shock caused by the Nick Machinery plastic baler and all the preventive measures, thank you for your understanding and support! www.nkbaler.net