|Steel:||Bao Steel||Tubing /pipe:||China|
|Seals:||Hallite (England )||Hydraulic Part:||Japan Brand In China|
Daily maintenance of straw baler:
The daily maintenance of the straw baler is very important, and because of its production environment and characteristics, the straw baler equipment needs our serious care. During the maintenance of the equipment, we must pay attention to the cleaning of the equipment, on the one hand, the cleaning of production residues. , On the other hand, it is the cleaning of external floating ash and straw particles during equipment production. The following Nick Machinery will introduce you to the knowledge of equipment cleaning.
1. Frequently clean up the straw baler, because there will be a lot of straw residues when baling here. Failure to clean up in time will affect the next use of the straw baler.
2. Every time the straw baler is produced, the parts and lubricating oil must be added to the equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
3. Frequently check whether the gap between the gear and the material bin is in a normal state.
4. The conveyor belt of the equipment should be checked frequently to check the tightness, and timely adjustment can improve work efficiency.
5. When finishing work, clean the dust on the equipment and the dust and sundries between various parts to ensure normal production the next day.
|bale size (L*W*H)||600*300*240mm||670*480*280mm||600*400*300mm|
|Feed opening size (L*H)||1000*600mm||1000*670mm||1000*600mm|
|Packing materials||Straw/Fiber||Corn cob||Sawdust/Rice husk|
|Output capacity||120 bale/H||120 bale/H||150 bale/H|
|strapping||Plastic bags||Plastic bags||Plastic bags|
|Feeding Way||Screw conveyor||Screw conveyor||Screw conveyor|
|Machine size (L*W*H)||3880*2740*2820mm||3850*2650*2640mm||3840*2640*2580mm|