Phone Number : 86-2986031588
WhatsApp : +8615021631102
December 12, 2022
Safety Operation Rules For Waste Paper Balers
Vertical Waste Paper Baler, Horizontal Waste Paper Baler, Hydraulic Baler
Due to the frequent work of the waste paper hydraulic baler, maintenance is very important. If the maintenance is not in place, various problems will occur. In order to keep the equipment in a better state, we need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Check whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, and tighten them in time if necessary.
2. If the pressure gauge is found to be abnormal, it should be checked immediately
3. When operating, you should always pay attention to the baling press status of the baling press machine. Those with experience can judge whether the equipment is normal or not by the sound.
4. If abnormal phenomena are found during the working process of the baler, such as loud sound, large vibration, peculiar smell, etc., it should be stopped in time for inspection.
5. After the baler finishes the baling work, it is necessary to cut off the power supply to ensure safety
6. After the operator finishes work every day, clean up the sundries around the equipment in time.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net