Phone Number : 86-2986031588
WhatsApp : +8615021631102
August 3, 2021
A complete hydraulic system of waste paper baler consists of five parts, namely power components, executive components, control components, auxiliary components and hydraulic oil.
1. The function of the power element is to convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy of the liquid. It refers to the oil pump in the hydraulic system, which provides power to the entire hydraulic system. The structure of the hydraulic pump generally includes gear pumps, vane pumps and plunger pumps. ,
2. The function of the actuators (such as hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic motors) is to convert the pressure energy of the liquid into mechanical energy, and drive the load for linear reciprocating or rotary motion.
3. The control components (ie various hydraulic valves) control and regulate the pressure, flow and direction of the liquid in the hydraulic system.
(1) According to different control functions, hydraulic valves can be divided into pressure control valves, flow control valves and directional control valves.
(2) According to different control methods, hydraulic valves can be divided into on-off control valves, fixed value control valves and proportional control valves.
4. Auxiliary components include oil tank, oil filter, oil pipe and pipe joint, sealing ring, pressure gauge, oil level oil temperature gauge, etc.
5. Hydraulic oil is the working medium that transfers energy in the hydraulic system. There are various types of mineral oil, emulsion and synthetic hydraulic oil.
NICKBALER has a professional R&D team and after-sales service team. If you encounter any problems during the use of the product, you can contact us at any time 86-29-86031588