Phone Number : 86-2986031588
WhatsApp : +8615021631102
July 23, 2021
The hydraulic control valve is the control element of the hydraulic system of the waste paper baler. Its function is to control and adjust the direction of liquid flow, the level of pressure and the size of the flow in the hydraulic system to meet the working requirements of the actuator.
The hydraulic control valve can be divided into directional control valve, pressure control valve and flow control valve, and can be combined with each other to form a combined valve as required, w
hich makes its structure compact, simple to connect, and improves the efficiency of the waste paper baler.
The basic requirements for the hydraulic control components of the waste paper baler are as follows:
1. Sensitive action, reliable use, small shock and vibration during work, and long service life.
2. The pressure loss is small when the oil passes through the hydraulic valve.
3. Good sealing performance, less internal leakage and no external leakage.
4. The structure is simple, compact, and small in size.
5. Convenient installation, adjustment and maintenance, and good versatility.
NICKBALER has always been aiming to continuously adapt to the market to meet the needs of customers, and is committed to producing more hydraulic balers for market use. www.nickbaler.com