Phone Number : 86-2986031588
WhatsApp : +8615021631102
August 24, 2021
The hydraulic control components of the waste paper baler refer to various valves whose function is to control and adjust the direction, pressure and flow of the fluid to meet the requirements of starting, stopping, moving direction, speed or rotation speed, action sequence and overcoming load. So that the system can work harmoniously in accordance with the specified requirements.
No matter what kind of waste paper baler valve, its basic requirements are flexible action, reliable operation, good sealing performance, compact layout, convenient device adjustment and protection, and strong versatility.
NICKBALER waste paper baler manufacturers also have their own standards in selecting hydraulic components. The basic requirements for hydraulic control components are as follows:
1. Active movement, reliable application, small shock and vibration during operation, and long service life.
2. When the oil passes through the hydraulic valve, the pressure loss is very small.
3. Good sealing performance, less internal leakage and no external leakage.
4. The layout is simple and compact, and the volume is small.
5. It is convenient to install, adjust and protect, and has good versatility.