Commonly used straw balers include semi-automatic straw balers
, automatic straw balers, fully automatic straw balers and manual straw balers. Depending on the degree of automation, the name is different and the price is different.
The straw baler is an environmental protection device that utilizes the hydraulic principle to compress straw, straw, etc. into pieces, which is conducive to the savings, transportation and utilization of straw. It is now widely used in the agricultural animal husbandry industry and plays a huge role in protecting the environment and resources. Straw balers and straw briquetting machines are two different types of equipment. Although the working principle is the same, the structure is very different.
Straw baler is widely used in various straw baler waste paper mill
s, old materials recycling companies and other unit enterprises. It is used for packing and recycling old waste paper and plastic straw, which is to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation. Good equipment for spending.
1. After the equipment is installed, the grounding protection terminal in the electric control box must be connected to the grounding angle iron with a wire diameter of not less than 16 square millimeters. (The grounding protection angle iron is installed by the customer.) The equipment is not connected to the grounding protection. Check that the grounding protection cable is connected properly.
2. Non-professionals are prohibited from opening the electrical control box for overhaul.
3. It is forbidden for users to modify the wiring of the electrical system by themselves.
4. Users are not allowed to adjust system pressure themselves.
5. It is forbidden to replace the original accessories on the device by yourself.
6. Rain protection measures shall be added to the hydraulic system and electrical system of key parts of the equipment.
7. It is forbidden to operate the equipment under the age of 18.
8. Operation of equipment is prohibited without training.
9. Do not allow signs such as tearing, smearing, or safety warnings on the equipment.
10. Please use a stable power supply with sufficient capacity. Consider the voltage attenuation caused by the long transmission distance when you are far away from the transformer. Use a power cable with sufficient wire diameter.
11. Fire-fighting equipment such as fire extinguishers should be placed near the equipment. The operator should know how to use the fire extinguisher.
12. If there is any abnormality such as smoke on the site or equipment, use fire-fighting equipment in time and call the fire.
13. Children and unrelated persons are prohibited from being in the vicinity of the equipment during operation to avoid accidents.
14. Please disconnect the main power switch before troubleshooting.
Remember: All live wiring will accidentally damage the equipment or endanger personal safety.